You’ll get lots of straight edged splits out those sweet chunks. :yes:
The snow? makes it look like a lot of chips. Has me thinking about a catcher that attaches to a saw so the chips can be used, or sold to crafters...
My grandpa was a Chevy man and my dad was Ford. Grandpa’s last 89 diesel Silverado is still under a shed at dads and dad’s 76 f250 custom is long...
Phew my hamstrings and back would need a few days off.
Where the bark has fallen away at the limb attachment looks like elm to me.
39 and the tree frogs are still chirping. They are nearing full frenzy, so they may stick it out to get some action. Only supposed to drop a few...
I’ve seen it a few times with chains at the end of their life.
That’s pretty good for someone near retirement age :handshake:
Trying out the new buckin saw [ATTACH] [ATTACH] dead hickory and chestnut oak no problem
I can give you the address.
29 and Red Oak has the house feeling fine.
Does he let his freak fly when sippin blue smoothie? :rofl: :lol:
[MEDIA]
Reminds me of Southern Red Oak. Bark and wood color.
Field trip packing for Michigan. :saw: [ATTACH]
I’ve had a 462 with the 24” light bar for several years and I love it. Next to my 261 it’s my most frequently used saw. I’d say it’s the best new...
Nope but I asked. Apparently the son in law is going to inherit the hoard. His boy is not interested. :loco: :crazy: Mint, maybe never gassed...
First time seeing daffodils and red maples blooming in January. First time hearing tree frog love in January. A lot of firsts. Longest mud season....
If you have several husqvarnas there will be a pond of bar oil on the floor :D
Winter Jasmine Native to China. Yingchun The flower that welcomes spring