26 got a couple pieces of hickory in queue at least half my weekend is lost to rain again :emb:
Sometimes I take a day off and still don’t get ash :emb: Nice load of wood and the best firewood saw there is. :thumbs:
[ATTACH]
Retro Treemonkey sticker takes it up a level.
I know of only 2 local BL spots and they are on the small side. Maybe this summer I’ll take the 161 into bush to grab one. You have to get in the...
Not one of my usual spots. I wish I could spend more time there gathering wood. My best to date BL score came from the property. That’s not saying...
No it’s raining again, so I’ll have to wait until the ground firms up. No risk of anyone else grabbing them. There’s also some fat water oak logs...
Maybe we can send the FHC helicopter for an emergency delivery of bread milk and eggs to get you through it :handshake:
I dunno if that’s gonna be enough to keep you busy through the summer :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
That feeling you get when you see a cherry laying in a mulberry [ATTACH]
I don’t see the usual tree monkey sticker.
Is there Sweetgum in Kansas?
If it that’s a 266xp it’s worth at least 2 more dollars. :rofl: :lol:
Yes I will fill the custom order for a custom price. It’s going to take extra time and jack up a stack, or two to put together. I would love to...
Rainy days and mondays
Just got an order for a cord of bark less knot free oak:makeitrain" Sir this is not Burger King.
You could pull the existing plug and take a picture, or take it to your nearest Napa.
It rained all day here. If it wasn’t for moving and burning wood I’d have done sweet f all. Looks like over the river and through the woods in snow.