Fify :thumbs:
Hvbw!
Looks like it would polish up real nice and the can is not caved in. Wonder if that’s the original bar? Makes me want to cut wood. Offfer him 700.
Buying saws is less painful when you sell a little firewood :saw: more saws=more firewood it’s simple math. A cord of wood where there’s not many...
54 rainy and I’m happy to be on the right side of the arctic blast. There had been freezing rain and snow in the forecast but now it’s gone which...
Here’s a finished cookie of boxelder [ATTACH]
I don’t get much Maple, so I would chip away at it. I see some smaller uncut stems. Easy access on flat ground with plenty of room for a splitter...
Anyone notice we still have some light at 6pm? :dex:
Could be elm. Does it smell like Hickory?
I became a Hickory believer this morning. Ffs it ran me out of the house. :dennis: It was only 2 big splits.
That’s kind and generous of you. Dead oak makes the best splits ime. It would be tough for me not to keep a little. I suppose I regard it as...
Your not keeping any?
Wow that’s a road trip. I’ve sold a lot of wood to rural locations. Not that far, but well outside the city I live in. You’d think it would be...
A safety measure I have to repeatedly make myself do is hook my left thumb under the handle. For whatever reason my natural tendency is to lay it...
Oak is like whiskey, wine, cheese, leather boots, denim and friendship. That’s a sweet score.:woodsign:
It’s a mystery. I stacked one row and tossed the rest. I advertise as Tacoma or F150 load.
I’d say the general public’s idea of 1/2 cord and 1 cord is based on what the sellers tell them. It works against me when I give 1/2 - 1 cord...
New customer said he wants 10 loads a year. I hope he’s serious. 99.9% red oak with .1% cherry and hickory. :makeitrain" [ATTACH]
That was a good deal for that saw. I think I paid $1037 otd.
I use them both and prefer the 462 for the lighter weight. I like the 460 and have used it with a 36” bar. For me the 460 would have to be close...