I toured an 8800 sq ft house that only 2 people were living in. Imo it was just a bunch of unused space. Rooms for the sake of having extra rooms.
Rise and Shine it’s time to burn wood. I’ve got to move wood into the basement, make a wood delivery and get my daughter to her GS cookie sale all...
24 Red Oak ftw
I read whatever is hanging off the balloon is the size of 2 school buses and the balloon is bigger. I’m hoping once it finishes crossing Fort...
It won’t be as cold here as in the NE tomorrow but the china spy balloon will be flying over and seeing my secret stacks. :binoculars:
I went to a general admission Primus show and I bet there was barely over 100 people at it. I was shocked and thinking the promoter lost big. This...
Tomorrow morning I’ll move wood into the basement. I’ll load the truck up for a delivery to an elderly couple that wants big pieces and little...
Might be the last couple days of winter. [ATTACH]
I cut a dead standing red oak in May. It had been dead for at least 2 years. I split it and stacked in my house burn this winter rack. It’s been...
I’m going to call this 2deg from chaos [ATTACH] Got home from work and fired up the cold stoves with oak.
I’ll always have a soft spot for those saws because they were the first ones I used. :yes:
I’d say it takes time to build a customer base and their trust. I thought the quality of my product would sell itself that word of mouth was all I...
Yes sir. Me and my handy Stihl 161t were hard at work slashing brush and vines when I found the Hickory. The neighbors were complaining about the...
I like cherry because the wood and smoke smells good. Also it lights up easily. Throw oak on an old coal bed and it’s possible only the coals burn...
Possibly. There’s a vine on some of the trees that I don’t know the id, but it’s dormant. I’m thinking that’s English Ivy covering the tree in the...
To scrounge some small Hickory hung up in a Shortleaf Pine. It must have been hanging a while, because it was rock hard. I did it on the one...
NC had to use the snow shield. [ATTACH]
How many stages are there?
Yes