Not too shabby for a paid scrounge [ATTACH]
I think maybe crabapple? Does it look familiar to anyone? The stuff on the ground is semi petrified. It looks like it was cut back for fence...
[MEDIA]
I’ll probably set it aside for personal use, since it may be a while before I get another one.
I cut all the greenbrier that was within striking distance.
My personal preference is having all oem, especially on a nice one like you have. I don’t have any full wrap handle saws yet, but my 044 has oem...
When I used to ride dirt bikes I bought a usfs approved pro circuit can for my cr to ride state forest trails. Lower db and a screen. I’m pretty...
I was able to cut half the trunk before chain was dull and slack. I thought about how much chain sharpening you must have to do cutting this all...
lol yep I’m feeling it after loading those rounds
Not really, but it’s the best I got [ATTACH] Stalled the battery saw cutting the notch [ATTACH] wouldn’t be complete without a poison vine on...
70 today might have these Sassafras buds popping. [ATTACH]
Kevin puts an extra hole in it and it looks semi professional. Jk he did a really nice job adding an extra port on my 400.
You’re an eBay millionaire!
All 200T’s?
The filter felt looks like it’s never seen dust, or been removed. That’s a beauty 460 Congratulations!
My bad, no china bank account, trade marks, made in china merch, or hotels to protect. Got it
There was also the previous balloon flyovers during the prior administration that didn’t make it to the public domain and didn’t get blasted by an...
Sweet :dex:
Well it’s been taken care of over sc while I was firewooding.
Stihl perfection [ATTACH]