I am setting at 3 cords css with another at least 3 in logs to be processed.
Do we need an addiction thread where we can sign in on a particular night similar to AA? I realized that I may have an addiction when I had major...
After Ralphie's post I went back and took a second look. Leafs look like Ash to me. Any agreement here? Ash would not surprise me since we have...
Ignore the bean. I went back and there is a large locus about 15 ft east of the tree. The other pictures are good. I went and did some editing on...
I have a lot of black locus on the property and there are many Honey Locus trees in the area, but this tree does not have any spikes at all....
I have this tree that is dying and will probably bring it down this year. I thought it was Tulip Poplar but the internet pictures don't look like...