Welcome aboard.
Pulled the trigger. KM 110 R. I got the power head, cultivator, brush cutter and a string trimmer attachment that mounts to the brush cutter head....
Sounds exactly like my wife. To her credit, she did tote wood this past winter when I was laid up.
I am close to pulling the trigger on a Stihl Kombi unit. My main use would be brush cutting and cultivating. Anyone have this unit with a...
Thanks Dave I will fill the tank and check the line out. See how it runs. I bought the saw several years ago, after a break in and my Husky was...
It is hard nosed. I had it spinning freely after it bond up. Into cleaning mode now I will see if it is still free, if not may be time for a new...
The last time I ran this saw it would start up, but you had to pump the throttle to get it to rev. Start the cut and have to pull out and pump...
My saw stalled out while cutting a log. I took the bar and chain off and had to free up the cog at the end of the bar. Lubed it good and put a...
The only time she has an affinity for wood is in the wintertime when it goes into the stove.
I remember going to Dads in the early 70's and he was all excited to show me his new saw. Took it for a run and what a wood eating thing it was....
Thank you. I had 018 stuck in my brain. It was a light trim saw and I believe a 14" bar. Cut like mad, but we later had problems with it. I gave...
Glad to hear you are in remission. I got a rude awakening this spring. I had major abdominal surgery in Jan. I had last seasons wood ready to go,...
My dad bought a new Stihl in the early 70's. My memory says it was an 018 maybe AV. Did they make such a saw or is my memory getting old? I have...
Definitely take it back and don't accept that they will work on it. My dad had a Stihl that I got from him in the 90's. It was perhaps 10 years...
Sure glad I brought the question here. Popular opinion does not appear to be very high on this type. I believe I will just get a regular cant...
I knew I could count on you. It won't be happening until late fall or early spring.
[IMG] I was looking at cant hooks and saw several designs like above. Sure would make it nice when bucking to get the log off the ground. Does...
Wait a minute Eric. What do you say? No pictures, It didn't happen.
Rain, rain, rain and more rain. I tore my skid steer apart yesterday to replace the drive chains. Started out putting it back together when my...
I'd would have to agree with TurboDiesel , but don't know if I would even let half of them go to China. I could get up on my soapbox but won't....