I got the tiller attachment for my Mini from Welcome to QuickAttach Attachments LLC You may want to check them out. They maybe cheaper than OEM....
Whoopee! GTG at Dennis's? Last I heard the decision was not made yet. Reserve me some berry plants. I got a few berries off one of the plants you...
What about "Corn Flakes?" I believe I saw you partake.
Normally I am a beer drinker also, but it isn't getting it today. Whiskey and 7 it was and refreshing.
Consider it done. It does sound refreshing.
Sounds good, but I don't have any coke. I do have some 7-up. Maybe fill the glass with some ice and then decide. Rum and 7 or whiskey and 7.
Hats off to you Dennis! If your weather was anything like mine, it was much to hot to put that kind of effort forward. I picked wild blackberries...
Started out the day picking wild blackberries. Picked about a quart. They should be coming on heavily in the next week. Was going to whack down...
Way to fancy for me also. Not real worried about the critters. Maybe they will leave some droppings to help me out. Pile is 300 yards from the...
I believe I am up to 5 or 6 now. Have a few more that I need to get the message to. YOU ARE UNWELCOMED HERE!
It looks like everyone's garden is doing good. What are your plans for putting up the harvest? As for me: Tomatoes: 24 plants of various...
Was thinking about adding sand this fall. I loaded the weeds in the bucket of my skid steer and dumped them in a large pile. I can easily take the...
I have heard of the newspaper and I do need get some organic stuff on the garden to break up the clay. I will have to start collecting them. I...
I spent a total of 8 miserable, hot hours pulling weeds from the garden. Still have 1 row to go and cultivate. Yes it should of been done at least...
I have a cardboard box that the saw, jug of bar oil, saw gas, chain maintenance tools, wrench and other saw accessories go in. I have 3 other...
Kind of a lazy day. I prune the crap out of a large lilac bush last week and had the trimmings stacked up. I started a fire this afternoon and...
From what I am gathering from your post, a little heavier oil mixture should not hurt the engine. I need to use up that jug of gas.
Welcome. I have found a wealth of knowledge here and everyone is friendly.
In a conversation before a the GTG at Dennis's the general consensuses was that I could use 40:1 gas in my Stihl saw. The 50:1 was to meet EPA...
Starting yesterday: Weeded 2 rows of peppers and the sweet potato row. Went to town and spent a lot of money at the Stihl Dealer. How do they get...