Shiners! Love that stuff. I was introduced to it by some Texas friends at a cattle in 2003. I've been able to get it around here for many years...
It use to be a dog kennels. When I poured the concrete, I made it so it had a slope and it drains well.
With all the discussion on ground wood, I didn't know about wood on concrete. Between have to get done and need to get done projects, not counting...
I got home late Sat. from a Canadian fishing trip. We had fairly good fishing every day and had a fish fry for a group of five every night. Weds....
One of my stacks fell over, Mainly Ash and Beech. The stack is on a concrete pad. At this time it is low on my many to do priority list. Probably...
To bad. My dealings with SS office have been surprisingly good and fast so far. I hate dealing with any GVT agencies.
I hate the "throw away society" also, but that is what we have. It costs 20% to 30% of new to get it repaired. I to tend to go with bottom line...
A lot of different opinions. As for me, never again Frigidaire or Sears product. Frigidaire: When I was married the first time 44 years ago, the...
I liked it. I have never seen one before. You wouldn't get much CSS in a day, but I like things that go boom.
$12 per hour? In my day we got $3 for the day of putting up hay. I believe tractor driving was $5. We were served a good lunch and supper was...
Exactly. Learned that at your GTG. Saw a tree and you said it was Ironwood, Hophornbeam. Walt and I thought, "Don't look like Ironwood to us." Our...
I would put the jar that didn't seal in the refrigerator and use it first. Most jam recipes I have made you water bath them, but I have made a few...
You bet. This is the recipe I used. www.food.com/recipe/canned-venison-348256 I had to look it up and don't know about removing air bubbles. As I...
We had shop for boys and Home-Ec for girls. I have canned up deer meat and beef before. What a delicious meal! Just make some mashed taters, heat...
Good looking lot of jam. It warms my heart to see part of the younger generation taking up canning. When I was in school, in the olden days and no...
The interior was where we were. We flew to Anchorage and loaded my sister's vehicle on the Alaskan Ferry at Whittier. Took the ferry to Prince...
Planted beans yesterday since it was suppose to rain. No rain send some my way. Canada doesn't need any rain next week. I will be fishing in...
Another stinking hot day and not much done. After I ran the brush cutter through the area, Cleaned up left over construction material that has...
Maybe you could reserve the saw for rental since it is so popular. Once in your hand then buy.
Was just a thought. My Mini is a Leon Ram (Canadian made) No local dealers and not a lot available for it.