Is a 0% moisture reading possible? I just started moving this years wood supply closer to the house. I put the MM on about a dozen pieces. I had...
Yesterday: Finally bit the bullet and started to clean my shop after 4 years. I want to get it back in order so I can do some woodworking. My dad...
Guess I don't have much of a problem. My cribs look average looking at the pictures and I have not had a stack fall towards the cribbed end....
"VERY tempted to tip the cart over.." Your a better man than me Pete. That is exactly what I would have done. I had my falling out with Walmart 5...
I was using T-Posts for years. I do use them when I bring the wood up to the house for the winter. My winter burn set up consists of T-Post at the...
I have been leaning the stacks towards each other, but haven't considered the sun. Consistent thickness is what I was thinking when I started a...
Took a second look before I got it. Good one. :thumbs:
Was just up there 2 weeks ago. The wall? They must have a start on it. :rofl: :lol: Saw signs that the bridge will closed for 6 hours on Labor Day.
Good idea. That could possibly be in the works for 2018. I don't own a lot of woods for falling, But do know I have around 5 Ash trees that I can...
Feeling pretty good tonight. Worked through the rounds I cut yesterday. If we have average winters for the next 2 years, I figure I have completed...
I have watched several U-Tube videos on stacking and nothing has sunk in. Any recommended videos? Having trouble with end stack cribbing. I was at...
Went to the work shop this afternoon with the intention of starting to clean it. I got the corner sweep out where an old freezer was that I moved...
Same age and know what you are saying. Got rid of the cattle and still have 7 acers to deal with. I let the neighbor make hay on 4 acers and don't...
Can't help myself, but every time I see a reference to Hippies I have to relate this story. I use to be into Buckskinning. Basically pre 1850s...
The last I heard was the tentative date was the first weekend in Oct. My dear friend Walt has a GTG planned for the same weekend that I will be...
Doesn't make an enemy to me. I started to burn some of my junk. I had been moving some of those to the back of my 0f my acreage, but got to...
Looking forward to heating season this year since I am at least 2 years ahead. Several times when I went out the back door, I thought I going to...
Great Wish I was there
Talking hasn't worked. I don't believe it is a drug habit, but a gasoline ars problem. Hadn't thought of a possible hesitation problem. I've been...
I have a gas thief and liar living amongst me and am sick and tired of the BS that he feds me. Long story short. Came home from a week away. My...