Thanks for the advice. I believe it is charging. I had slightly over 14v, which is what I would expect on the voltage gauge when I was driving to...
Good find and will be some good burning with a very short curing time. EAB hit us pretty hard and I get a lot of ash. Probably around 80% of my...
Today pretty much a carbon copy of yesterday. Yesterday: Picked my truck up at the transmission shop and gave them $2600. It wouldn't turn over....
My stacks are 16' long and covered with 12' strips of left over roofing material and some used roofing to cover the remaining 4'. Rain was coming...
Grinding the corner is probably what I will do on the older roofing. The left over new roofing material is cheap and not the thickness of the old...
I like that idea and hadn't thought of it. I do have several hoses I don't use any more that need retired.
I moved my winter wood supply closer to the house and used metal roofing to cover it. Tired of the hassle of tarps. When I looked at my pile, I...
After Joe_E suggested Black Locus I did some research and don't think it is. I stumbled across this picture of Osage Orange splits. [ATTACH] Looks...
I wouldn't sell the skid steer for 3x of what I have in it. Roll a large round into the bucket, roll it off to the splitter, split in half, roll...
The dump comes in log form. Probably 10' to 14' lengths. Marathon is how I work. Buck up maybe 3 to 5 logs and tote the rounds to the splitting...
They do make replacement parts now. I had a knee replaced 3 years ago. It was a miracle. No problems. A Quack-O-Proctor, that was working on my...
Getting to old for this chit, but drives me nuts seeing wood that needs processed. Body says, "You old fool. You don't need to be doing this." But...
Yesterday: My grandson worked through about 75% of my log pile. Today: Another grandson showed up and we split and stacked about 3/4 cord of wood....
Went out and dug through my rounds. The log did not have much bark on it. I believe this is a round from the same log. I believe is the quanifying...
Could be. Mulberry is common in our area. I just have not ran into wood this yellow. We will see what other opinions are.
Working through my Wood Fairy's drop and came across a log of this. It was very very yellow and didn't have much odor at all. On one sniff I...
And a burnt hand and melted meter. :D
I didn't think 0% was obtainable, At first I thought I had a meter problem and still may. Three pieces at 0% with several readings and the other...
Just what have we created here? My guess would be some sort of fermentation tank and dispenser. Couldn't be for dispensing milk. A cow has 4 teats...
Got my winter wood corral built and moved 1 1/2 cords up to the house. Boy the ground was like concrete driving in the T-Posts. I'll move the...