Man! I can smell that pile of wood from here!:whistle:
Okay, where is it?!? Should be in the tank just like everything else, right? I don't see it or a line. Must I pull the tank? :hair:
Yeah, I just didn't fell right not supplying beer today.
That's better. I clicked a link in a post above and it took me to the termite stuff. Thanks for settin' me mainsail straight mate.:salute:
I read it was for termite control?!? Ahrrr......guess it will keep the ticks off me cloths and the termites off me wooden leg matey!:rofl:...
The guy said not to buy beer every day that they dumped wood because I'm helping them more than they are helping me.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Today's load silver maple, box elder, which will be October's bon fire, and red oak. All huge!
Thanks, that's one I didn't know about.:salute:
Even with repellent ticks will still get on your clothing. However if the repellent is on your skin they won't bite. I use 100% deet, it lasts...
If you can't make enough money selling tractors, parts and accessories, then go out of business. Someone will come along in no time flat and do...
Well done. I don't get much cherry, most of my wood is ash, courtesy of the EAB. When I get some I save it for special occasions. For example the...
X3
:BrianK:well now ya knowz wat dey sayz bout bravery: "thay's ah thin line betwix being brave and bein' crazy an ah feller never really knows on...
:bug:Now there's a dangerously dumb idea if there ever was one!
If you're ahead, give it 3 years. You will see a positive result.
I took requests and that's what they wanted.:rofl: :lol:
Tomorrow and supposedly every day the weather is good and they are in the area with large logs. That according to the crew forman. They chip most...
Learn from professionals. Be careful what you get from YouTube, there is some well produced trash that looks good but is in reality dangerous. If...
By the grace of the Great Creator I'm not allergic to P.I. When I was a kid at Camp Greenbrier I used to win money from the other campers by...
[ATTACH] Clearing the way for a gas pipeline. I've seen the tree service a couple of times but was on my way to an appointment so I couldn't...