Never came off but I'm thinking it was, at some point, loose. I always pull the cover and clean everything, remove the bar service it, blow out...
Nope, appears perfect.
New saw, maybe 6 tanks of fuel through it so I wouldn't think so. But just a minute and I'll pull the cover again and check it.
Took the 661 cover off to do some basic cleaning after bucking some 39" hackberry logs the other day. I found this gouge. I don't remember any...
Stilh specs say 25" max on the 362 so with a 24" you are close to that. If the wood has been dragged or, for whatever reason, is impregnated with...
You've been a busy boy! :cheers: have one on me! Nice job. A lot of warm winters there.
Wow, 24", that's big in my book. In what are you burning those big boys? And nice work. A short day in the wood pile is better than a day at the...
Okay I'll guess tulip poplar. Basing that totally on the picture of the splits. The second split from the right looks like the bunch I cut about...
My 362 has a 16" bar chain combo. The chain is a Stihl full chisel yellow (RS or wbat ever the call it now) pro chain and its a tree eating machine.
My brother-in-law runs apple trees through his chipper and sells 5 pound bags of chips for the bbq. That's after he gets paid for clearing the...
That sounds like a reasonable plan. :salute:
What brand? After hand splitting for years I'm considering taking the plunge into the world of hydraulics.
I don't know. Ya look a little light to me! Besides that, you gonna see a standing dead oak and say: "I just gotta have dat!" And that saw of...
Beautiful, just beautiful! I don't know how you guys stack soooo perfectly. I get started nice and straight and then my ADHD kicks in and my row...
Dang! Look at that snow! :faint:Dave you need to take thst train to South Beach and get yourself thawed out!
Like Henry Fonda said in the movie: "Burn it! Burn it all!" How and where you burn it depends on your ability to make little ones outta biggens:D
A time for everything.....:(
Day late and a dollar short, but yeah, ret oak!:salute: way to score!
Fresh split at room temperature. What's more important than with or against the grain is to make sure you get the probes in deeply.
Good question! I ask the dealer for a fuel filter for it. After some looking he sold me one that looks like a fuel filter for every Stihl product...