Ash will be heating my home for many years to come. Let me restate that; well seasoned ash will be heating my home for years to come. And still...
Their website is very good too.
It's a fine group to which we belong.
Da hook done been set! Now play hit fer all it worf! I see a pro saw in your not so distant future. Welcome to the land of the woodenheads.
Us either. There will be a few more overnight burns as predictions call for some nights in the mid 30's. It's 53°, overcast and wet now, and I...
Someone is always trying to build a better mouse trap.
One of the comments was that that the return line entered the tank right beside the line going into the pump. That would seem to mean the pump is...
So what you're saying is you spend $1600 to $1800 for a splitter then you've got to spend another couple hundred to upgrade existing fittings and...
I'm thinking about a 28 ton Dirty Hands Splitter. The reviews are very good, however there are a few that mention the hydraulics run hot, in...
Always better safe then klunked in the head!:yes:
Nice catch. We don't get birch down here in Kentucky. But I know about it because my wife is from Columbia County, NY and her family burns a lot...
Everybody gots ta do what dey gots to do ta gets hit done.:salute:
Well, if it looks like a duck or a snowman or Johnny Carson probably so. If it just looks like a dog turd, not so much.:rofl: :lol::wacky:
Mine's just a hole in the ground with some stones around it, not worth the pixels for an upload. :emb:
Very well stated Dennis:salute: Now, if I could find that dang goose. You know, the one that lays the golden eggs.:rofl: :lol:
Most wood, even silver maple I can get 12 hour burn time on 6 or 8 splits. Oak, locust and the like up to 18 hours. I burn a Buck 80 catalyst...
An anger management class my be in order here.:rofl: :lol: Looms like Eastern Europe, may be more of a vodka issue than a chainsaw issue.
That last one was a bummer!!:rofl: :lol:
That's great. My investment wasn't as large because we had an insert, Buck 80, installed in an existing fireplace. We figured 4 years to get our...
Dat's gonna be a ho bunch of warm winter nights der my friend. Nice work!:salute: