Hickory is gooder! Hope for gooder!
:BrianK:Ash. Well, it looks like ash anyway. First, check the limbs and see if they have opposite branching. If they do its either ash or maple....
Like stuckinthemuck said or you can seal them with hot paraffin wax. Melt it in an old can or bucket and paint it on. Works best on smaller stuff...
Nice pile of wood there! My Easter work consisted only of eating!:D My wife and I cycled through Devon a few years back and it was quite lovely....
Save some stumps about 48" long plus the long tap root, they make beautiful muzzle loader and or rifle stock blanks. Also crotch pieces have...
My brother in law was operating a Dingo and had a sapling pop loose from the load of brush he was pushing and catch him in the face. The impact...
It's a small flat screwdriver. Dat little sucker of ah screw is stuck way down der!
All I can say is :faint:!
Free oak!! That's gteat. Go, quick get more! I'm surprised the moisture reading wasn't higher. Wood left in rounds just won't season.
Mine as well [ATTACH]
You got that big azz saw for free?!!?:faint:
Are you near a lake or river where there may be a marina? Most marinas have ethanol free fuel. There is also a website listing all the places that...
Go man go!:saw: :axe::stacke::woodsign:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
What's the estamated value of that cherry? Must be a tidy :makeitrain"
A lot of things could have happened here, the first of which, in medical terms, is called Cranial - Rectal Inversion.:whistle: The second would...
Well, it looks to me to be the graduating class of '84 from the Jethro Bodine School for Wanna Be Arborists [ATTACH]
Ya left out one important ingredient that I also do not possess; talent! :rofl: :lol:
I ordered 25 & 28" full skip chains, 33RSF 84 & 91, but they sent me RSLF chains. I'd love to try one on the huge piece of red oak but I've no...
Hope that shoulder heals quickly! Ice and Advil! I have a 362 and a 661 and neiher starts well, sometimes not at all, after a hot shutdown.:headbang: