The tree service came back today. This pile is some huge ash, much larger than the picture seems to show. The first load I didn't get a chance to...
Maybe one of them headed home.
Blow out the air filter each time you finish cutting it should last a a couple of years. Unless you are having electronic or fuel problems the...
What's its condition? Will it live to cut again?
I'd bet its mostly good. Have fun!
That's the bird! It's the first one I've seen since about 1980. I took a ride in a B-17G a couple years ago. That cost me as much as a good used...
:popcorn: :popcorn:
Not being a milling guy I can only speak from what I've heard some woldworker friends say. And that is sycamore lumber tends to warp badly as it...
So I'm sitting on my front porch a few minutes ago when I heard the unmistakable sound of Pratt Whitney radial engines coming my way. A twin...
Well it's not my favorite stock wood screw screw bean mesquite.
English walnut?
The silver Stihl stuff is real good. It's sticky and my bars and chains seem to love it. But the price is wow! It's now my favorite oil for my...
I don't have hydraulics so I have to pass on woods like sycamore and elm. Nice catch there. :salute: Looks to be a good amount of wood there.
So the story goes: Twas the harvest time flood of 1834 and the Ohio River came up fast and furious taking with it most of the crops and and...
That's my thought, hickory is hickory should be fine. Ever hear of hickory smoked zucchini? :rofl: :lol:
Come on up! I've a bunch of ash to cut!
Can't answer that, I don't eat meat. But I would think it would be just fine.
Wow! I lived in Belgium for a time and even they got things done faster than that!
Hickory wins in the streach!:rootintootin:
I'd contact the phone or power company about the trees disturbing the box. They should remove them, stump and all since its damaging their...