Just like eating an elephant, one bite at a time!:whistle:
Snow?? It's almost May for cryin'out loud!:faint:
I'm with the Mulberry crowd!
I do like cherry! I just don't have much where I cut. In a year or so build a nice cherry fire in your stove and put a couple lawn chairs just...
Come on down! We'll have us a sawin' and splittin' party.
Looking for a splitter now. :eek:
Ha, ha, good eye Dennis! I hadn't noticed. I sure will do that.
The tree service dropped their last load. How much banana ya think dis gonna make? Ash [ATTACH] Silver maple [ATTACH] Red oak [ATTACH] Ash, red...
I'm looking here. I found an almost new County Line 35 ton for 1300 but I haven't a clue if it's worth the jack the guy is asking for it. You're...
A guy on Craigslist in Sardinia Ohio has for sale a County Line 35 ton splitter he bought in February. He says it has only had maybe 3 tanks of...
The last load came today big ash. Real person, me, sitting on top to show the size of the wood. I'm 5'11" and 150lbs. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sure is. :thumbs: And they just dumped another load of ash a few minutes ago. Pictures soon. :ithappened:
Nope, super cedars for me, even in the fire pit.
We all like a nice piece of ash now and then.:emb:
Dat's wat im talkin bout!!:thumbs:
You bet!
I played 'roll the log' with my BX 2660. No way to lift them. With this mountain of wood I may have to buy a splitter. I ain't gonna live long...
I don't know yet. My BX can push them but trying to lift them is s joke! All it does when I try to lift the bucket is pick up the back of the...
The third load, BIG red oak and ash. Sorry about the nasty foot, only thing I could use to give an idea of the size of the log. The guy said one...
By the way, not only did you win a saw you won the 'You Suck' award :rofl: :lol:! I'm surprised someone did not beat me to the punch line! No...