I tried that and never could get it to work for me. Now, if need be, I pull the plug dry the electrode, pull the cord 3 or 4 times, replace the...
Where in New York? We've a camp on 13th. Lake in Warren County. It's the last piece of private land before the lake access area.
:bug: WOW! Dats slotta wood ya gottz der!
The 25 ton at TSC here is going for $949 fully assembled and with all the fluids except gas.
That seems a bit scary! :bug:
No real date, just a week to 10 days. I've got that much cutting to do so it's no big deal.
Both my 661 and 362 can be a problem to start when hot, and sometimes they don't start at all. I mentioned the 661 problem to the mechanic at the...
Box elder?
Okay, I'm taking the leap. Getting the County Line 25 ton splitter from Tractor Supply. It had the best reviews of every splitter I could afford....
Chip a bunch of it. Then when you're in the mood for something good to eat, soak a couple hands full of chips in water and pitch them in the...
25 ton??
Also have the same starting issue with a 362. Bought both saws from the same place at the same time. I think its Stihls M-tronics. Its great when...
Best I can say is I have a Stihl 661 so if I were you I'd get the 395XP. That 661 is a bitch to start after it's hot and sometimes it won't start...
Easy, it's the one you can best afford and like best. Everyone has an opinion about the best saw but in the end, it's still what you can best...
Nice shed and it sounds like a solid paln. You crafty guys make me feel so inadequate! I'm never sure which end of the screw driver you beat the...
Do you remember the line Eli Wallach spoke in the movie The Good, The Bad and The Ugly? He said: "If you're gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk about...
Saws can only start fires in National Forests, no need to worry.:D
I've heard good things about that Isocore. I've split by hand all my burning life and love it. I have near about 18 cord split and stacked now....
I just began cutting my tree service score today. This is about 1/3 of the total gift. [ATTACH]
I'm simi-retired so the wood will get a lot of loving attention. I may share the love with a couple of other retired old farts who live around...