Naw, just a scabbord on the side of my bike with the 362 in it!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Wow, thanks Walt! Your place maybe the perfect overnight spot. I'll be in contact more as the time draws closer.
Somewhere the 4th or 5th day. Exact timing that far out is somewhat uncertain. I will contact you the day we leave and along the way. If the...
We plan to be gone about a month. Side trips and weather can change it some.
My wife and I will be bicycling from our home near Rabbit Hash, KY to Niagara Falls and then on to Chatham, New York. We're hoping to put a few...
Dat's da guy! No wonder I didn't find it, I was looking for Don's Tree Service.
I have both so I'd say get the 661 but ask tbe dealer to get it hot, shut it off then restart it hot. If it starts hot pay the man. If not get the...
I haven't found a listing for Don's in Port Washington, NY yet.
My stable is 362 with a 16" combo, 461 with 20" combo and a 661 with a 25, 28 and now a 32" combo. BUY IT! BUY IT! YOU'LL LOVE IT!!
I looked closer at the tags on the truck and I think it's actually New York.
I think that's in Nova Scotia.
Going out of town so I won't need saws for a while. And even with the 661 being a bear to hot start, I think I can get through all the big stuff...
Blast! I'm getting old! I remember when those red and blue containers on your shelf were made from metal!:BrianK:
You are exactly right about operator error. I see a lot of talk about "setting the choke" and such. These folks do not understand that the...
Yep, dats some nasty stuff! How it got its name must have nothing to do with its smell!
Any pictures? Remember, one man's idea of stink is another man's idea of purfume! :rofl: :lol:
Isn't the real problem the fact that it floods easily? If that problem is fixed there are no spooky starting issues. I dont like the idea of...
Around Christmas time I gave away 2, 3/8 .50, 32" new, unused Stihl chains on the Christmas Karma forum. One was a full comp and the other was...