I'm sure it's some stupid simple.
My wife just saw your picture and told me to tell you she thinks she'd like to hord wood there. Any jobs for a school teacher? :D
Yep and I get tbe same results, a couple of 1 pull starts then nothing. Gotta be electrical or software.
When I first saw this thread I thought somebody was burning dried hog poop! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I talked to the service manager at the closest Stihl dealer today. He said he had heard of hot restart problems but has never had a saw in with...
Ayh, lad, tis a lovely pile of wood and an even more beautiful view. Has the the ash borer made it to your side if the Atlantic?
Sure will. Thanks for yohr offer!
Thanks! Hopefully we won't need any assistance, maybe we can meet up the next time.
Nice load! Well done.:salute:
I'm no mechanic but I'm under the impression that it doesn't have a choke like a 461. The manual says to pull the throttle and move the switch to...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
The M-tronics should prevent flooding, so I can't say. I've checked for spark in the past and it looked fine, but I didn't check it this time....
Mine did something that looked like that and it was a plastic pick up line that was cracked. Or so they said at the Husky shop. It was about $30...
My 661 is making me crazy!! Today I cut 10 rounds 16" long x 40" in diameter. I had to stop after each round was cut to break loose and move it...
Dem's some good goodies!:dex:
Nothing better than free oak delivered to your door, unless of course, it was all cut to length. Enjoy that wsrmth in about 3 years.:salute:
I think I"m gon a try that just for fun.:bug:
Yep, mostly the Erie Canal Trail. There are a few sections that use the roads so there will be a few hills. But we're from Kentucky, well for the...
Thanks, I'll do that!
Thanks I appreciate the gesture, but I'm sure between now and Christmas someone will fall on hard times and need a chain more than I do. Keep your...