My 99 V10 F250 ex cab 8' bed turned like a ship. The 05 ups turn way tighter than the 04 down coil sprung, and they ride like a dream in comparison.
Congrats Stinny I'm down about 40 since Feb 4th. Though I have at least 60 to go. My almost 4yo is 45lbs, it's crazy to think that every time I...
I bought an ash rake from Woodstock. If has a deer or reindeer design in the handle area. It's quite uncomfortable to work with.
Indeed I am, the deep cycles really aren't my wheelhouse though. That said, Deka is my greatest competitor, and they make great batteries....
There's another one I dont get.
Flatbread in Amesbury
Everything has me drooling....except the grapes, I'm not sure what to think about that part.
Where is that?
Aren't you short at sea as well?
My AS came with glove warmers, not a rack like the IS has, and we loved them this winter. As for the cat probe, it may come with the stove now....
This reminds me of the anti drug commercial on TV years ago of a guy doing coke in a bathroom stall saying "I do coke so I can do more work.....I...
open it for what, ice skating?
There's about a quarter inch of sleet on the ground, but luckily, no freezing rain here. I'm ready for this winter to transition to summer.
Thanks! I really have to pack it in to make trips worthwhile in it.
33F here this morning, and I think that's just about the high for the day. WTF! At least I had one day this weekend of ok weather to get some work...
I finally had time to use my Timberline today. Took a few minutes to get the hang of it, but damm did it cut good! Far better than I could ever...
[ATTACH] The top broke out of an EAB killed ash over the winter. Exactly one truckful once it was cut up. Gonna go back and drop the trunk for...
Next month is the end of my two year contract gotta make sure I call em soon
Do they happen to sell washer fluid in death valley? The weather wasn't supposed to be fantastic today but it turned out to be! I'm sitting on...
An old friend of mine runs a family rubber roofing business. Wish I was still in touch with him!