Herbie doesn't like to make toys.
I put a quonset hut type tent on CL for free last year. I got nearly 50 emails in two hours before I took it down. The smart boy that got it was...
I love that Biscayne! Al, your car looks phenomenal this year! Great job on it.
Smahta....like "This Is Spahta!!!"
I'll never get tired of hearing that compliment
Thanks! It's a 94 cab, on a 95 frame after the first cab rotted away. 97 7.3 Powerstroke, and 05 axles.
I'm sitting at exactly 2 cords of ash CSS right now. Need about 2ish more for next winter. Amazing how much checking there is in the stuff that's...
You know, I surveyed what was left, then opened the passenger door, but with the gas can, oil, and saw related tool box in the front I said forget it.
Nope, not much at all!
I was on my way to a house where I picked up a load of ash last weekend to drop the trunk of the tree and bring it home when I drove by a guy...
:faint:I thought splitting oak with an axe WAS fun?
Is that a handle of fireball I see?
I might be the only one in existence that didn't need em replaced. Traded it at 100k against my wife's wishes. It was on borrowed time, and needed...
I should be going outside to clean up my two remaining piles of rounds that need to be split.....but it's really windy out there, and I'm riding...
You're not lesbian enough for one either.
I got a kick out of that one. There was sweet deal for a free tree on the edge of the road with the powerlines under the branches recently too.
I used that too. The only things that it really worked on were the parts I had sandblasted.
Congrats, shes beautiful!
In my experience, POR15 only really bonds well to sandblasted surfaces. I prepped my frame per their specs when I had my body off, and it still...
Like a glove