Those must have been some heavy rounds to heave into the truck!
Last weekend my wife and I were sitting in the hot tub at night and heard the loons for the first time. The waterfowl variety, not the seasonal...
Good point. I would gladly feed the willow to my firepit while working in the yard if it meant a good hookup for the future. I will take the...
Specs on those look pretty good, just try and keep your discharges above the 20% state of charge area! However, given that your battery room is...
Misery for sure! I hope that it goes down when my weight drops.
My sciatica has been killing me today, for no good reason. I attempted to reset it with a double/triple of bourbon. That usually works, but not...
You realize that Bah Habbah is almost 5 hours from us, right? Was up there last summer for our 5 year anniversary. Stayed in an old "cottage" most...
Ahhh the lower radiator hose, the most neglected part on ANY vehicle! I only bought one new hose when I built my Bronco, and that was it. If...
Glad I wasn't there then! My aching back is envious of all the help Dennis gets in exchange for letting all of you cretins squat on his land for...
What are you planning to use for batteries?
Thread over.
I bought the 25 ton County Line from Tractor Supply. I have yet to find a limitation. I run it at around 3/4 throttle and it will sometimes take a...
The premium sound one will tell you what song is on the radio too I believe
Definitely need to get one! It makes it much easier to keep ahead too. I now split and stack everything as it comes into the yard. With how much...
I really like the look of the non Navajo model!
Those late night reloads will get ya! I make it a point to sit in the chair directly across from the stove, which is way too uncomfortable to fall...
Wickid pizzah!
Wow, that looks like fun with an axe!
Wow I haven't seen a stereo like that in years.
Thanks Dennis! Ash seems to be all I'm running into this year. damm EAB. I didn't make it back to the other one, I will get there later this week...