We do not!
That's even worse than chunky farts
Looks like there's plenty of room to add onto the front of it.
Looks like the weather has finally cleared up, and I'm stuck at my inlaws for my/my stepdaughters birthday instead of being productive.
Was that a flowbie? Lmao
Midwinter how many cord does that woodshed hold?
Hey! I should get 50% of that score! I didn't even look this morning. I had a full truck still from yesterday. I was just done when I got home...
Nothing wrong with Coors or Bud light for all day drinking, gotta pace yourself!....but there's no way in hell I'm gonna kick back at the end of a...
:mad:rain seems to be foiling .y split and stack plans today. Need to get the wood out of the Bronco either way. Just some extra handling that I...
I'm letting mama sleep in a bit this morning, then it's time to split and stack the load of ash in the Bronco before heading to the inlaws later....
Sure, I'm low on water, can you ask them to bring me a few of your beers too?
Not sure if you'll need another load? What kind of hoarder are you?!?!
Sounds like a good day to hide in the house somewhere and get on the two way radio.
I finally got back to drop the ash trunk I skipped last weekend. It was a bit wider than I thought, but I dropped it exactly where I wanted it. I...
Nice load balance with those Kubotas
Does your wife know you stole her beer?
Today is the first day in a while that my sciatica hasn't been bothering me. I was gonna head out this afternoon and grab some oak from a tree...
I thought he was just yooperdave's personal grammar nazi?
I've learned this method from watching my wife.put on a bra
With that garbage playing on the radio, I'd be wishing the Cummins was louder.