He was probably confused wondering why you left your purse on the sink with the purple lipstick sitting on too
I used to have a neighbor who drove a shatbox F-150. Parking was tight in my neighborhood, and he would park in front of my house in the middle of...
I foresee a half day of work, and a half day of scrounging in my future. Time to wake up the family and start the circus.
Nice wooden piston
[ATTACH]
Like whore
It's great isn't it? I dont get the cranes here, but we have loons, which are my favorite to listen to at night.
I kept the house closed up yesterday, but with solar gain and everyone not being concerned about closing doors quick, it got.up to 75 in the house...
Timing is everything!
87 at my house, 91 down closer to the highway. My wife hit the beach today, bad rip currents
Same thing right near me. I saw some trucks out this morning loaded with brush. I'd think that it would be more effective to run a chipper for all...
I was just looking on CL and saw a small locust pile. Started to get excited until I realized it was the one Midwinter already got a few days ago.
One of my customers hearing aids are bluetooth. There's a pendant that hangs around his neck under his shirt. He pushes it to answer the phone,...
My phones automatically switch over to wifi and the minutes or data dont count against the plan. I also have both an iPhone for work, and a...
Not if they use Horkn's beer
I love the ones when you can see the driveway close by in the pictures
Thanks for the tip! I have been doing my picking in Windham mostly, but that's starting to dry up.
I would often load the stove and if it didn't take off immediately, I'd let it smolder for a minute or two and then a puff of breath or two and it...
Try and skip cleaning it for a load and then see if that makes it any easier? Looks like a huge pita
Lmao nope! Though, to be honest, I'm in business to business sales, and deal with the same handful of people all the time, so it becomes more...