Maybe you should try and stop carrying that purse, see if that helps?
Sorry to hear about your old runny caulk problem
Looks like we're getting the rain on Saturday. High of 52F Yesterday was absolutely beautiful, but wasted mostly in the car visiting customers...
Um pretty sure that he makes sure to capture the attack cat and his gat in every food picture as a way to keep food seekers away.
Wait until black Friday to pick one up. Also, if your husband is reasonably handy, which it seems he is, you can buy a trailer hitch for your SUV...
Looks like she got lucky
Lol nope
Theres no fixing the holes in those galvanized panels. I'll do you a favor and pick them up to scrap em.
I successfully hid for the duration of the birthday party. Only emerged from the basement when my wifes friends husband came by. We were talking...
Stepdaughters birthday party with her friends today. I WANT to be somewhere else, but I'm hiding in the basement instead
Rofl I wanted to today, but its pouring rain
I wish! I'm estimating I'll need 4-5 cord to run both stoves as needed. I need about 10 more to get 3 years ahead.
I'm not sure. I bought the concentrate from Amazon last year, but they died down before I had a chance to use it.
Pulled one off the dog last week. Daughter and a few friends took a shortcut through the woods 3 weeks ago and one of them found 3 on him when he...
Ugh. Went to a friends party with the wife last night, didn't get to bed until 2am. Of course today would be the day my daughter wakes up 2 hours...
I could have been that guy last night. Went to a party at a friends house, and was the only one not drinking. Good thing that a drunk wife is a...
You think? lol I have a good oak stash between a 20" white oak blow down from last fall in the woods behind my house, and then a couple more oaks...
I'm on the three year plan.....if I plan to burn 2.66 cords this year, 1.5 next year, and .7 in 21-22. Looks like I need to get to work.
And now I suddenly feel like I didn't accomplish anything with the firewood work I did today.
Grabbed the last of the ash tree from the elderly woman who approached me's yard this morning. Brought the wheelbarrow, underestimating how much...