2 way radios were awesome. We were much more efficient in tow trucks when a driver right near a call would take a call dispatched to someone that...
20 years ago I had two alpha numeric pagers, and two enormous Nextel phones, a personal cell phone, and no house phone. Today, I have two cell...
My cell doesn't work too well in the house without wifi calling. But thankfully, I can just step outside and have signal to make a call without...
I thought it was up?
Thanks, I'm gonna need it
Ugh I've been up most of the night with a little girl with an ear infection. Finally have her sleeping on me down on the couch. I've got a little...
What's a "house phone"?
If I had slime I would....but I'm a cheap prick, and I have tube patches.
Right? It's crazy how many there are. I didn't even need to take after last winter, I just went through the yard and picked up some twigs, mostly...
I let mama sleep in this morning, then went out and finally paid attention to the yard and not firewood. Spent an hour taking up the 362828837...
I could be wrong, but from what I remember during my research phase, it seems as though most manufacturers have dropped the 22 ton units in favor...
[ATTACH]
You've proven your worth. Time to get paid
We're at 54, the high for the day. Temps are then supposed to drop out again throughout the day and a low of 40ish again tonight. Ash trash in the...
I'm at my daughter's soccer game right now. It's pretty cold and feels raw. No rain yet though. I'm gonna grab a load of wood to bring in when I...
Rofl the blanket had me plenty warm. High of 52F here today and rain. I might have to go grab some punky stuff off the trash pile before the...
It was 45F when I woke up this morning. Somewhere around 4am I woke up and heard the radiators pinging indicating the furnace kicked on because...
I've been eyeing the cart corrals at Toys R Us. I wonder if they will sell those off when the stores close? One would be perfect for my hidden...
I didn't know the EAB was already here until recently. I was always super careful to not bring anything more than 30ish miles. Then I brought an...