I dunno, it will at least maybe keep me from sweating though.
Nope! Its currently parked in mama's spot on jack stands. Sunday I have to go to VT for my sisters graduation, so in the rain Saturday is my only...
No pics so it didn't happen, but I finally found a use for my propane grill besides being a stand for my Weber little Joe. I cut some sweet...
Totally aggravating! I could have done it while on the clock this afternoon, but instead I'll be doing it in the rain Saturday.
Are those the funnels so womens can pee standing up?
I usually do. It's just luck of the draw I think. I haven't been haunting CL too much lately. I went to haverhill a few weeks ago for a load of...
I haven't come across locust since late last winter. Though, I got almost a cord and a half out of that one.
I need to get my hoard on, but the Bronco is sitting on jackstands with no rear brakes. Wish I checked the calipers when they showed up the other...
damm you and your locust scores!
I'm insanely jealous of your "driveway" looks like heaven to me! Good luck.
On.....in what's the difference?
Looks locusty to me. If I weren't in Meffid today I would be cruising Hudson!
My company pays for the iPhone. I wish that they would let me get the plus model, as it would be easier for the work things I do, quoting etc....
Yep, I can't imagine those clowns that will pay stupid money to buy the newest phone that someone buys and flips. For the past many years I would...
Looks great Mike!
I'm at about 40% ash 40% oak varities and 20% black locust.
Last winter I cut a red oak that smelled absolutely terrible. Like smell it from down the street bad when it was fresh split. The red oak that I...
Kinda like vomit?
My back says it's not worth it for a few days after as well. I try to noodle what I can, but with nice straight grained stuff like that, its...
Not many people call my personal phone. Benefits of being antisocial. However, it and my work phone sit on the charger in my kitchen when I go to...