[MEDIA]
Lindt Chocolate is one of my customers. Every time I visit they offer either a bag of truffles, or a good sized box of something. Once a year we...
There's a roofing company on CL in Framingham Ma that is selling skids of random cuts of removed rubber roofing for $50
I remember that. They were shredding and incinerating it. An old friend of mine is a crane operator for a tree co. He spent a lot of time out...
Sorry, I didn't realize your mom passed. :( I kinda figured something was up when I hadn't seen any memes for a few days.
Get one of the bug zapper rackets....even more enjoyable
I was scrounging some roadside wood yesterday when an elderly woman from across the street approached me and asked if I wanted the trees in her...
Our chief technology officer is narrating it. Absolutely brilliant man, but the information is over the top. We hired him away from BMW after...
Work is a bit slow this week, so today I'm getting caught up on some training. I'm listening to a lithium battery training video....fun
Is Worcester still quarantined for the ALB?
Weird that I haven't seen that one in the last few days. Just shot them an email. Thanks Mike!
For the cheap category, this would be it. My nice coffee maker has been forgotten. [ATTACH]
I was in a pinch last spring and didn't have time to order an Odyssey battery from work for my mower, so I grabbed one from TSC. I ended up having...
Ugh, that is the worst. Went through that with my grandfather. :( I'm sorry. The waiting for the inevitable is just torture. Go swing the axe a bit.
Sorry to hear about mom. I'm glad to hear that she at least looks comfortable
I haven't ate fast food in just about the same amount of time. I've cut out almost all processed foods in general, I'm pretty sure I'd want to...