Man, that tree looks like I feel
I'm not sure what year, but it was a 3rd gen, so 96-02.
That was the newer ones. Hers was at least 15 years old
My lil sister just bought a new Rav4 as a graduation gift to herself. She loves it. Kinda out of necessity though. She brought her old 4Runner in...
I have 2.5 more days of quiet in my neighborhood before the population jumps by at least a third when the cottage owners and friends show up for...
I'll PM you my address shortly.
I think that is a great way to do it. No need for everyone to sit through 2700 kids walking the stage. My mom rented a house in Essex for the...
I'll take the one on the left of you're offering?
Just one broad?
It was nice that the weather cleared in time, wasn't it? My mom got soaked at the 8:20am ceremony. My sister was in the arts & sciences dept...
Holy aggravating day. Up in VT for my lil sisters graduation. Picked up a bolt in the tire of my rental on the way up. Charged that in the pouring...
I have two small 8-12" DBH healthy ash trees right outside my bathroom window in my neighbors yard. Glad to see they didn't get all of them. I...
I'd buy a new one from tractor supply for a few hundred more if it goes over $700. This got me thinking though, the old days of buying a ton on...
45F at my house, the pond helps regulate the temps in my neighborhood. Its 64F in the house and not gonna get warm today, so.... Ash trash and...
Yeah it does. Terrible
I knew you said you were locust only, but roadside easy oak was worth mentioning
Free oak logs - Firewood!
Which dealership? I bought my saw from Nashua Outdoor, less than thrilled with them. Saw came with the chain on backwards...no biggie. Had to...
Yeah, that one is definitely way nicer than the base model lesbian minivan that my wife drove when we first started dating.
[ATTACH]