Here, that road would have been covered with waist deep snow. nice vids. thanks
Anybody missing winter, you come to Maine. You can have all the winter you want here. Just stay away from southern Maine. It has been so...
[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Prayers sent. Think good thoughts.
Ok to take a pause, but .............. Anyway, glad all is well. We can stop worrying about what's up. Ok break is over.
I wouldn't encourage any to climb who isn't sure footed and secure. That certainly isn't me. Big folks like me, (ok, fat) have no business up on...
It sure does, and then some. Mostly because of ice and wind. Hate it. What's with this rain after two weeks of sub zero temps and a blizzard....
how do you handle a pole that long? Add extensions on after it is up on the roof???
Always seems good dogs know what a kid is and often are very protective of them.
Do you have to pay to leave things that will be recycled?
Another comment, what an old fashion looking tree. I haven't seen a tree like that for at least 35 years. Brings back lots of old fond...
Wow, I've never seen a cut tree do that! Shows you really are taking good care of it. My tree is fake, but it is still up. I leave it up...
We had that to do also, but son said he was exhausted. He does construction during the week. I think once this darn polar air leaves, things...