3 won't be so much. I have 6 cats and 2 labs. Seems about right to me!
Hope you work it out. Parking under an oak is not safe. They tend to loose big branches that can cause a lot of damage to what ever they fall on.
I am with you on that. Once I found out how many calories Mayo had, I swore off it. Now I like the taste of food without Mayo. In fact, I tell...
More like an old goat! I got a few years on most of you here. I can still hear my wife "chirping" at me so I must still be alive.
Happened to me also. I found a plastic knife at the bottom of the hopper. Cleaning out the hopper was the first thing I did because it was...
My family used to run a deli. I knew right off what it was. Just funny it made a sentence.
That is good news, tax free all of it. Plus you will get a ck. for the time while you were waiting. You can be glad it was over 50% or they...
same here
I used to be able to take an ACE and get good control, but no longer. Most ACE inhibitors are well tolerated and protect the Kidneys. Don't...
I am thinking that hell will freeze over before I get a decent bp reading. Just the way it goes. I'm 71 and have had hypertension for 40yrs. I...
Just noticed that the weather underground thing in my signature is not accurate. says 43 degrees and sunny with clouds. If I go to their web...
I don't know why the SSAN number for credit check is given to out to businesses. Give the CC and leave it at that. I have Fielding for the...
I'll take that reading also, so will my MD, but the new standards are lower. Classifications Systolic Pressure Normal Less than 120 and...
close off the doors to the fireplace and let the coals die down. Only after shifting though the ashes and making sure there are no live coals do...
I know, I stared at that for the longest time. Never did come to figure out what it was, Just don't think it is anything alive on the wall.
[IMG] WARNING FOR ALL MALES FROM ME Last weekend I saw something at The Gun Show that sparked my interest. I was looking for a little something...
Aren't you glad your kids have to chance to grow up in the country and not have all the stress of urban life.
[IMG]
You really have been given a lot of sound advice. Here is my 2 cents if you will allow. While you are so conflicted, Put yourself on a "time...
Go to a painless dentist. My wife ended up going to one. She was very fearful of dental pain. Where she went, they used something that made it...