Do you know the story behind that picture?
Now that is what I call a project. That will consume a lot of time and money, but in the end you have the potential of a real work horse.
I wonder if there are incentives to go solar? Where the price of electricity is so massive, why not some alternatives like solar, home windmill...
At first I thought it was the plow, noisy and after all, the foundation is on ledge so we were shaken just a bit. But the dogs, oh, one of them...
My first colonoscopy was awkward. I am an Rn, The ones that came in to assist in the procedure were folks I know. :picard:. After the IV went...
I was impressed that pellet production is still increasing. Is that true in the US or just in other parts of the world where energy cost so much...
How did you do with the fix?
My fat butt seems to have a way with pneumatic pumps. They always fail. I really never adjust the height, so this fix was perfect for me. Only...
I like the explanation there. It told me why I am doing well with the room temp running. Stove is so automatic. Have to love it. I only have...
Wow, Now that was odd. I thought the plow was out there, but no, it was an earthquake. Anyone else feel it? update, 2.6 center about 10 miles...
Maybe about 5 inches, maybe more. Still snowing. Light stuff. reported to be slippery. I didn't go out today. Fearful of our hill which only...
I have had a lot of office chairs that I got rid of because they keep dropping down too low for me. I'm not one who has to change the height. I...
Hope you don't loose the bridge. Will you be isolated if the bridge goes out?
Snowing at SmokeyTheBear 's place in Standish. No snow here just yet. Shouldn't be much longer. So cold out. I just run from the car to the...
The progress made in both the cost to buy and the lumens put out is incredible. LEDs used to just show light, didn't lite up anything. I have...
I have been leaving it on room temp this year. Set on about 74 degrees but the room runs about 78-80 8ft from the stove. The adjoining sun room...
Lots of limbs and trees still down from the windstorm in Oct. I had one hemlock break off in the middle, then lift off like it was Mary Poppins....
The is probably a good idea once the puppies come!:rofl: :lol:
:BrianK::fart::sleeping: that's me!
They should know your area is not the trendy old port. When you enter a restaurant, you look around and see what crowd is attracted to the...