What next? [MEDIA]
Yes, daylight longer, but sunset is 4:44 PM and sunrise at 7:04 AM. We were dark before 4 PM just a month ago. Had about 7 hrs daylight then.
My lab had that in one rear leg. Vet gave me two or three surgical options. One was a couple of holes in the bone and some fishing line....
These days, any comment, worse yet, touching, will result in a disciplinary action or fired. I have been hit, kicked, bitten and called...
Some may have seen this, but for those who have not, enjoy! [MEDIA]
I can't even think about climbing a tree without feeling stressed. You are very smart to have those trees taken down before they fall down on you...
Smart dog right there. Looks to me like a very faithful furfriends. My dog would haul limbs to my brush pile with me. Just started doing it on...
Not a nice morning here. ICY, schools are closed. I didn't go for my appointment in Lewiston. Not worth the additional risks of the road...
Happy Birthday, don't feel "too old" .
We are somewhat close to the ocean. So we get weather from the west and from the ocean. Those ocean storms can be the most fierce and...
Right there with you on that. We get snow and that awful cold, then we get deep snow, but not so bitter cold. The pattern is usually much the...
Pete, I had my home built in 1975. But in the past few years, I've nearly rebuilt it. Much of this was to make a handicap accessible space on...
Getting a bit nervous about this week's weather. Should be warm. Predicted snow now looking more like rain. Any other time this would be OK,...
Happy dog! [IMG]
Lots of good learning information here. Glad you were able to recognise the hazard and share how it went and how it could have gone wrong so...
Those are nice looking wheels, fine work right there. So any new picks of what's been cook'in? I like those pictures too! :drool:
That is just the truth. Go Pats!!
Wife has been having some issues that the doctor told her could be a gluten intolerance. he wants her to go gluten free for two weeks. I bought...
Does he know you are military? sounds like that 229 is the base price without a delivery charge.
It will keep you busy