Gone back to bed. Took a big bowl with me. Up and down all night racing to the bathroom. Nausea chills etc. Not flu. Some GI bug.
wow, those men are going right to work!
I was waiting on the 1095, that health care thing. Ought to be the last time for that thing.
That sounds about right. Big thing with that stove is keeping it and the chimney clean. Really clean. And the draft. Keep the fans clean. Make...
Patience! It is all outcome based. If the surgery will not make him any better than the passive treatment, well. that is up to you and the vet....
Welcom Bnoyes I used to have a Napoleon NPS40. Bought it in 2008. Later, gave it away and put in the Harman p68. If you have some questions,...
Denis, I would caution you about using them while you are in the same space. Ok to use while you are not there and after you allow the space to...
That #10 is the real hard part. When their head drops and eyes close, I swear a piece of me leaves with them. I am destroyed for weeks after...
We had some cutting done near us a few years back. The man doing it used a team of horses to pull his wood out. That didn't mess up the land...
Lake Pemaquid Campground in Maine has several summer cottage rentals. They are rustic buildings with a bath, loft and a bedroom. the open areas...
So cute, Lucy looks like what my Molly looked like when she was a pup! [IMG]
I always thought that old folks didn't have income tax worries, man was I mistaken. I should be able to do them myself, but they make me ill...
Got my taxes done today. I was one of those caught up in the Equifax breach. Wanted to file my taxes before some scammer filed them for me!
interesting to see bare ground. We have been under snow cover for a couple months with another two months to go.
Over the years, I have tried to keep track of the weather for when it apt to be most settled. Last two weeks in July and the first week in Aug...
No Honeydew coffee shops in Maine. But should I get a chance to try it out, I'll try to remember.
I have to take vit D and B12, Also a box lamp. Needs to be 10,000 lux to be effective to treat seasonal affective disorder. Try to get out in...
I don't know why, but after a cup or two of coffee in the morning, my arthritis isn't so bad. I feel more alert and motivated to get going on my...
Love it. thank you.
Always nice when things go OK. That is a good size litter for a small dog. Post some pictures when you can. thanks.