[MEDIA]
I wouldn't do a thing except keep the dog away. The cat will come down on its own, one way or another.
That always leaves such a hole in your heart. Cherish the memories of which you have his whole lifetime.
I am not TV buff either, but there are some things I do find entertaining. For those, I often record them, then watch them where I can FF the...
We used the big one for years, but now the small one does OK because we are are here most all the time. Thing to look for is one that can be...
:thumbs:
It is still early enough to get some good information from this point on. At least it is in Maine. Lots of winter still ahead of us. While I...
My son and his wife and daughters enjoy all outside activities. For this time of year, that often is ice fishing. They go a lot, keeping a few...
That is downright frightening. I use to have some people come into the ER looking like that. sometimes just folks down and out, but more often...
My understanding of the stint is it is there to control swelling. the stone can traumatize the ureters causing swelling. That swelling can...
Sorry you are so uncomfortable. Stones, stints, just painful. If you ever had any modesty, you abandon it trying to get pain relief....
Right on there friend. Talk to folks about the three year plan, they look at you like "what an azz". Lots of wood burning here. Always a good...
Hard to understand it, but Maine, the most heavily forested state in the Nation, has a shortage of fire wood. Here is a story in the local rag:...
That is interesting. I was told (can't recall by whom) that having two wifi's (modem->Wifi->Wifi) could cause conflicts. I actually did that...
Those cables are most often the last thing I think of as failing, but I have had it happen. So when I buy a really good cable and it works, I...
[ATTACH] I had a bit of a go around with the installation, but maybe that was just me. I have had my share of multiple attempts at installations....
I have so many devices connected to wifi, my signal kept being dropped. So I bought a new wifi intended to deal with that. My spectrum seed went...
You won't know what your reduction is until you file your taxes for 2017 next year. that should be more telling than the change in your weekly...
Pizza, maybe an Italian sandwich, New England style. Wife has mentioned some chili, but maybe not this time. We both have had some sickness that...
I really enjoyed this thread. Nice pictures and story told. You place will look so my h more open, yet I noticed that there are still lots of...