Yes and you are also 36 so all your reactions are quick. When you get older, the process slows down and down and down some more. you won't go...
Here is an interesting tale to tell. Earlier this afternoon, I was taking a nap on my bed. Molly (black lab) came to me and started poking my...
How do you keep the pool clean. I have to dump ours out every 3 days because of Mosquito lava. My dog won't go in it if she sees any bugs...
I see you have been at this since 2005, so I know you really know about heating with pellets. You bought an Allure without glass. ? why no...
Not to fond of Grackles, Regular blackbirds are OK, but Grackles are aggressive towards smaller birds, They fly in numbers and overwhelm where...
I don't think I could get my bill down that low unless I unplugged everything in the house. My son has a lot of stuff running to keep his...
Always good when you return the stove to a useful life! Nice looking unit.
We have a few cases of real ornaments made in Germany. All hand made/'decorated. I haven't dug them our for several years now because of the...
My wife told me to vac the floor, but the darn thing won't start. [MEDIA]
Love puppies. That one looks like she is going to settle right in. Hope the other two accept her.
Gallery: Dogs of Maine rate snowfall 12/10
Snowing like heck here. It is deep, but not sure how deep. I don't go out until it is all cleaned up. Meanwhile, the ice jam on the river is...
It was good that WWW was able to do the vet trip. Should have saved you a lot of stress.
Here is one along the lines of what Loon posted: [MEDIA]
you have seen some of these, but here they are all put together! [MEDIA]
rottiman :heidi: That is like a death wish!
I own this set. I didn't get the same price you did, but I wouldn't give it up. My hands have a lot of arthritis in them. Heavy tools are...
I am hoping for good weather. Love to finally meet with others. May be limited to one day of the two. Whatever, it will be fun to meet up....
Yes, you are so right. Those myths are ignorance that is passed on and on. Those writing about it pass it on along with their other information....
As you know, done right, wood storage takes a fair amount of space. Looks like you have a handle on it.