Happy Birthday ivanhoe Enjoy your day and all the days after!!
I just love puppies. Not much more sweeter than a puppy. Almost like having a newborn kid in the house, only the puppy grows up in a year or two.
fortunate for you, At least you don't have to worry about that when the power goes out. Still plenty of winter left for stuff to happen, but...
My son, Brian, said he has our ready to go. I just need to get the right wiring done. Brian wants a set up that requires min. amount of work to...
You going to post some pictures of the puppies? Please!
sounds like the basic difference between top and bottom feeders.
[IMG]
Did you ever get your new generator? I am still waiting on my son in law to get the wiring done. Not sure when he is going to get to it. He...
Thank you for your service sir!
I dug around Loon , but all I got was that error. Have you contacted Photo Bucket to see what can be done.
Good thing you have the will, the tools and the know how to get those projects done. I have about all I can do to take care of the pets and...
Hope you are feeling better after the weekend. As to antibiotics and flu, No they don't treat the flu as such, but they can help with secondary...
My house is only 3 ft in on three sides, walk out on one end full windows everywhere. ground drains and floor drains in place and working. We...
I was 10 yrs old when that paper was published.
I gave my son most all our cast iron. Then went out and bought some new stuff that was no where near as nice as what I gave him. I had a really...
If you go on his FB page, you will see where he explains what he is doing and when he does it. For example, no feeding during hunting season....
Browville food pantry for deer as seen on FB live view of deer feeding. [MEDIA]
2 weeks is more like it for me. Just no benefit from doing it. That speed bump is just a crusted corner that doesn't amount to anything. I run...
thanks for the ideas, both for bug control and draining the pool. With two labs, the pool is a must have item. She really is. I have PTSD and...