My honey decided she wanted to pick up sticks and build her own pit fire tonight... [ATTACH] She just took this cool pic of the moon ovah the...
Giz & Sandy this monin... they don't usually choose to be this close... ;) [ATTACH]
Monin.. zzzzz... snort........... wait... what....... :coffee::coffee:... ahhhh... snort... I'm workin' it Pallet Pete ...
:rofl: :lol:
"Slows down the mosquitoes"... zactly... they'll have a ball with the boys. Grammy might not sleep too well tho... :whistle:
Just heard our daughter & SIL are taking the grandsons camping tonight... gonna be in the 30s by monin... o_O... looks like those boys have some...
[MEDIA]
Soak it all up... :yes:
Yup... it's about time we had some decent temps... :dennis:... ahhh... ;)... have fun upta camp.
NOT liking this... at all. Really sorry to hear about this Scott. Just dammm... well, hopefully the walkways are all OK.
Yup... had to get a permit here too when I built our woodshed in 2013.
Nice woodshed BuckthornBonnie ... great job... :yes:
Happy Birthday guys... :axe::axe::axe::axe::axe::axe::axe::axe::axe::axe::axe::axe::axe::dennis:
Happy Birthday guys... :campfire:
Thought any musicians might like this short vid. Jamie and his older brother Sean, are the Oshima Brothers. (check out their vids on YouTube) They...
:rofl: :lol:... I'm just grateful I'm not dead after a week with the free range monkees... :hair::D
Just back from a week on Rangeley Lake. Rented a nice log cabin. Our daughter and fam joined us. Had fun. Good to be home. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Read my mind... :yes:... MasterMech needs a cabin in the woods... :camping:
Have around 6 cords. Over 3 years stacked now. Maple, ash and oak. Don't burn as much as I did... especially the lard off m'azz... :whistle: