It was good you were able to help Dennis, and that no one got seriously hurt.
I will donate some elm to his education ... now that's just heartless CBV... :rofl: :lol:
Just gittin' older Gas man. All gooder here. Reeeeeelly likin' cool air that's moving in here today. 40s at night... 60s during the day......
:rofl: :lol:
I swear... gravity is getting out of control... :hair:... :headbang:... m'ole back has me slowed down to about 30% these days. And that's sayin...
Been there... done that... :headbang:
Good luck with the new job Butcher... hope it goes well for you.
Great audio mix... lot going on... Carlos Santana / Rob Thomas - Smooth 1999 Live Video
LT... you're gonna do what you're gonna do... but I sure would advise the same as others here and slow down to a crawl for a while, so the rest of...
:emb:... I knew that... :whistle:
You can hear her ovah at your place can'tcha... :picard:... :rofl: :lol:
Those mobile home furnace work great for shops. Have had 2 shops heated by them. Good idea to add wheels on the tank to move it. Good price.
Found it lookin' for pics in an impossible to sort iPhoto file of well over 16,000 pics on our Mac... :headbang:
Just ran across this pic of Giz standing in the snow chompin' wood... [ATTACH]
Yep... I think Sandy survived for the first 10 years of her life in a hoarder home by eating canine Viennas too. Don't know if she prefers...
Very sorry to read this LodgedTree ... life sure can throw curves at us. Good luck with treatments going forward.
Yeah... that is the main issue with them. The stove has to have the highest heat top surface go all the way to the rear. Won't work on all stoves.
rebelduckman ... We now have 2 of them after liking one, but needing a wider air throw, we bought a second one. They're at our cabin (no power)...
I spent one winter burning ash right off the stump... we did the same thing in 1994, when we moved to our family farm. Got lucky as all of the ash...
Happy Birthday Woodwidow ... have fun tonight... :dancer: