Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... been up a while. Ole Sandy has a new routine... she gets up and rubs herself along the edge of the bed to wake me...
I'm not sure if the clearing work can be done this fall. We're running out of fall... so, we'll see. All of the skidder work will be done when the...
Here's what it looked like 3 years ago... alders are 2-3" at the base now, growing up through it all... :picard: [ATTACH]
It's been 4 years since my son dropped a whole lot of trees at our cabin, to open up the view. No time to get back at it since has left 20' alders...
That ladder is impressive, along with that tree! Wow. Yep, I count 7 in the tree too.
Yeah, I know, the soil would have to be rock-free (wouldn't work in most places in Maine)... but, this idea might be worth trying in sandy soil...
Go slow with all that body hurtin' stuff... ;)... how deep you going with the PT posts? Sign looks good... :yes:
It happens... newb or not. Had a firepit fire going really good and thought it was the perfect time to add to it. Bad idea. Outside air was too...
Looks perty shahp mistah man... :dex:
:rofl: :lol:... :picard:... you might be the only hawduh who could go there talkin' about welding... ;)... :D
Perteee... :yes:
Nice rack set-up WeldrDave! Looks like it'll be able to carry lots of different sized "stuff". I've welded a fair amount of gal pipe years ago......
I think all of the double wall pipes connect with male/female twist lock ends. At least mine does... I think it's a Dura Vent... not sure...
Monin all... :coffee:... it's a new day... gonna try hard not to do anything stoopid... :whistle: Thoughts and prayers for all of those affected...
Your hounds are so well behaved... I wonder if those collars would work on our free range chicken grandsons... :heidi:.......... :rofl: :lol:
Love it! Another gravity fighter fightin' gravity... :dex:
In their defense... it was startin' to spit snow... so the ole treadmill, that never gets used... seemed like a gooder ideer to speed things up......
Oil fired steam boiler w/ old radiators. They put in 2 heat pumps downstairs, one in the liv room and one at the opposite end of the house in a...
Sorry Dave. Hope the meds help.
Yup...