Proof it happened... [ATTACH]
Monin folks... :coffee:... gonna whip up a simple set of steep "ladder" stairs for our cabin today, in the shop. Headed there tomorrow to mow and...
Happy Anniversary FHC... :campfire:
Same spot Dennis.
Lookin' gooder PD. Wow... a new light project that has power all ready to go... priceless... :thumbs:
How'd you do with those 2 post holes for your cemetery rules sign?
If I remember... that winch had a big power shut-off switch on it? Maybe he hooked it up without it at first?
Yup, it's quite a gift dropped in our laps for sure T. We'd given up with the idea of spending money we dint really have on clearing it out....
PM sent...
Yup... rock walls all over the area where the cabin is Larry. And, you hit it on the head with your comment about no trees years ago. The small...
If you happen to go shopping downtown today, and run into a group of 6 crazy ladies having a ball... one of em is my honey. Girl's weekend......
Monin... :coffee::coffee:... letting the girls out... spooked a skunk enough for it to take off in a hurry... I like it. No spray... thank you......
I'm perty sure that area was fenced in for livestock back in the 1800s Larry. Maybe they had goats... who knows... :thumbs:
That "going at it" will probably be my son and son-in-law, and maybe our grandsons eventually. They tried a decent walk behind bush hog for 5...
I saw those nice cans she has :D :rofl: :lol:
[MEDIA] Jill was great... I thought there'd be some sort of gas can in the video... :whistle:
Oh come on... no... really... come on... ovah... anytime... :D
The pics don't even close close to showing how bad the mess really is, HD. Hindsight 20/20... I was becoming pretty sure it wasn't worth seeing...
Ayuh... :yes:
This pic was taken about 3 months ago. Can't even see the felled trees anymore... sure didn't take long. [ATTACH]