Looking gooder! Is that asphalt felt being used for weed control?
Ive heard the Champion cycles a little faster vs. other generic splitters. How much faster? I've considered one before. Nice that you had good...
One thing I did was make it open on all sides for maximum air flow. Plus its accessible from the back and front so you shouldn't have to rotate...
I looked up smoked burgers and wanna try hickory with 80/20 ground beef.
My original shed held eight cords of bundle wood. Two years ago was the original build. I added the third bay to hold another four cords plus a...
I added that to my signature line!
Elbow room...and then some. Maybe its good thing i dont have a lot of room! :stacker: :woodsign:
Frank Pepe's in New Haven. Crispy crust, coal fired oven.
Unfortunately in our area yards are small with limited storage so we stack where we can. The average lot size in CT is .71 acres. (I looked it...
I usually compare Norway maple to ash in terms of drying time and btu output. It does seem high IMO. I don't have a MM and just go by time in...
Good teamwork guys. Bet your thankfull it wasn't a bigger tree.
You can relate?! ;) I shouldn't BYB about it though as its starting to become my MO.:emb:
WooHoo!!! :dancer: :banana: :rootintootin: How old is your deck WP? Looks like some of the boards are shot?
Another day another eight hours on the saws. My 462 and (groan) his 391. Noodled all the large maple chunks from last week first. Plus some...
Better pick up one of these if you plan on cutting that. [MEDIA]
A local bank had coin counting machines like that. They would give me all the rejects including Canadien. I have a huge jar full from decades of...
Can you spear with your pickeroon and drag it out or too heavy?
Hey wait a minute! Didnt she break into the bears house for the porridge? It was the second little pig that built his house with cottonwood and...
Reclaimed wood is the best. Best price too. Glad to be of assistance WP! :D :handshake: Be sure to post pics as demo and builds progress....
Yes. 250% smoking vs wholesale normal bundles. A tightly stacked "Brad" cord makes 175 +/- bundles so I make roughly 90% more doing bundles per...