Couldn't think of a better guy to enjoy the sign for awhile. For those of you who might have missed the back story on the traveling FHC sign check...
Who is this guy? Thought he was a ghost, but no he's my brother! [ATTACH]
The saga continues here: FHC sign
You got my best side!:rofl: :lol:
Hey that was all Scotty Overkill fault!:whistle:
Sorry brotha I gotta be: [ATTACH] Just a little bit.;)
Too bad my friend isn't coming to the gtg:binoculars:
So what are they singing about:sherlock: Asking for a friend...
Sounds like an air leak. If this saw is equipped with a decomp valve it could be malfunctioning and causing an air leak.
Btw welcome to the fhc. It was a better saw than the 461 to begin with stock.
It'll run a little gooder without that HD filter set up. Also find a 6421 coil for it. Unless Copsey did the 272 coil conversion. I ran my buddies...
Theses would be the ones Eric VW Tongs Walt seems to like them
Right on. A couple of those pics look familiar from the giant hitch hiker thread over at the treehouse. That thread alone sold me on it! Good to...
Its definitely an older box elder. Burns similar to silver maple, but with a few drawbacks. First it's harder to split because they rarely grow as...
Pretty easy really. I like it a lot. I practiced a bunch in my garage. Then in the back yard low and slow. I can see using it for pruning and...
I'm bringing this fine thread back from the dead. A few pages back I posted some pics of the Petzl zigzag, so I felt it would be good to provide...
Cooling generally isn't an issue on 3 cut race saws.;)
Given that its nitro powered he should've given that 2x4 a proper down-up-down 3 cut no?:sherlock::rofl: :lol:
Having spent more years than I care to say stuffing wood into a chipper, I'd like to think I can add a bit here. The issue with these little...
It's my understanding that because white oak leaves have smaller pores that are clogged with tyloses, it makes them more resistant to the oak wilt...