There is no external micro processor. It is part of the coil. It looks like any other coil.
I believe there’s only a temperature sensor inside the coil. Like I said, it’s not all that complicated. The coil adjusts voltage to the solenoid...
It’s part of the ignition coil
Never EVER........ cut the red wire. Or the yellow lol
Nixon ’s saw. MS462CR [ATTACH] Remove top cover The yellow and red wires come from the coil and go to the ignition switch and solenoid. That’s...
Moar better
I’m assuming it’s the same solenoid that’s on a chainsaw. If so, ask for the kit, which is about $50. The white solenoid and orange fuel filter...
There isn’t really much circuitry involved in these self tuning saws. The “brain” is the coil. They still have a carburetor, but the screws are...
I’d move...
Just popped up SELLING - Full wrap handle 3120
You’re welcome, Rush. Thanks for the words
No sir, I don’t.
Well they both work. Just pick one though :)
Some time when you haven’t had a headache in a really long time, try putting a clutch cover on a full wrap 3120
Mystic is either marketing jargon or another name for Citgo
Canned venison ends up being tender about like roast beef that’s been in the crockpot all day. Almost like fish. The silver skin might detract a...