It’s decent enough chain. It seems to be strong with a good chassis, cutters stay sharp reasonably well. But if you were to compare it fresh off...
Tssssssssss.... Stihl stuff. Does it burn to touch it? Lol
Wrap them up in your hand like a coil spring and put it in a ziplock. Then just unroll when you need it
The problem with real efi on chainsaws is the weight. In a car or sled, an extra 10-20 lbs worth of electronics doesn’t mean much. That’s why...
Bump
Scott is a good friend of mine too. He’s comparing it to the 462, which is a little faster with a shorter bar. 72ish cc. 500 is 79cc
The thin stuff is a liner panel for a shop interior. I bet it won’t be long and it’ll be standard for roofing. Seems to be the trend through the years
I think the standard around here for pole barn type metal is 26 gauge. They might be down to 29 now
You’ll need to remove it he tank handle to check the boot. I’d bet it’s either that or you pulled the impulse hose off the case, which is right...
In that vid they appeared pretty equal. Whichever was on their left end won. But yeah, same chain is a must for as much as folks use these videos...
Pretty much my line of thought :dex:
No sir. Although the MS500i does have a few wire plugs like that one. But by the looks of it, I suppose the OP could hock the black cpu box from...
T27
Yep just what you said
I burn some of them, especially if I’m getting light on firewood. But a lot of it lays there and gets buried by snow so a couple times a year I...
Understood lol
I was after his pics, rather than yours. I was in question as to whether it might not be Ash. Once the bug hits it, the bark on our trees becomes...
Remaining lightweight is the biggest thing. There’s no room for multiple sensors, computers, and batteries
Any pics of a split?
No. Like mentioned a couple times, it’s not a complicated system. It has the same number of wires coming from the coil as a carbureted saw does