Your buddy’s 6100 has reeds in the strato section of the intake
What goes on in here? ps..... I’m a crunchy peanut butter kinda guy
The smaller the round or split, the less air. The same reason 10 cords of logs only yields 8.5-9 cords of css firewood
From what I’ve heard, it’s worked with a couple standard bars. Don’t know if it’ll work with every standard bar though
Yeah I still have it
Seems like there are some port shape differences inside. Possibly limited vs unlimited rpm ignition also
I’d imagine they get up 15 minutes early for work if they were forcasted 16” overnight
Most just toss on an extra bit of wood to make up for it if you’re selling it. Seems like you’d have a lot of just splitter trash if you save it...
I have a 501p coming in a month or so, which I believe is very similar. I can report back
I’ts rare in the UP in Jan or February where it doesn’t snow 3” every night. From Newberry to Houghton it’s common
Stihl has a new .325 narrow kerf chain called RS Pro. I’d try that or switch to a 3/8 picco/lo pro setup. For the latter you’d need to also change...
Some say .063 carries oil further down the bar. Some have tried both and see no difference. Sugi is a good bar that will last forever, but they...
Never run one personally. Everyone says they’re a nice smooth saw though
It’s gotta be. The 570 is husky’s only big saw with a 1 pc cylinder/air filter cover. The other variants are all 2 pc
Sure. Makes no difference to me. Run it through the paces for a week and let me know what it needs
Depends on how many and how bad they are. $7-10
He files, so I’m guessing he’ll say no. But there are a few of us on here with a square grinder who will do it for you if he won’t
There is a new lightweight bar out made by Cannon called a Duralight. They are a little bit pricey, but I think they are worth it. Even lighter...
Was curious. In your original post you mentioned a 461. A 462 is a nice lightweight saw. Stick with a 20 or 25” lightweight bar on it
Are you planning on getting a 461 or 462?