Unless the time he spent making the next 25-30 sales could’ve been spent processing more firewood. It’s good to be able to make these choices...
The age of the seller wouldn’t matter to me. He doesn’t have a “Hotwheels For Trade” stand or a “Lemonade” stand that are traditionally run by the...
I’m in the “valuable life lesson” camp on this one. The fella may have opted for 5 $10 stacks if your son threw in a $5 bundle as a discount. If...
Did he buy the $50 worth?
If it’s cut standing dead with no bark on it, it splits like ash
Yep. Overall, the large mount bars are about an inch taller then the medium mount
The 3002 large mount stihl bars have a much larger bar stud slot also. I believe the oiler output hole from a smaller frame saw would be too low...
The bar will fit the saw, regardless as to whether your sprocket is .325 or .375. All you have to do is switch to a .375 drive sprocket or .325...
The two saws mentioned use different bars. Saws smaller than the 261 use the same bar that is on your 211. They’re made narrower from top to...
Yet mine lasted 1.5 years in a new 99 f350. There seems to be no rhyme nor reason to continuous quality with some things
I had the single spring pin ends on my 8’ fluorescents. I removed the ballasts and wired for hot and neutral at each end. Installed led’s and I’m...
There’s more power in lower octane. As long as it’s fresh and ethanol free, I’d rather have 87
Best I’ve used was a Motobatt AGM. They’re typically more money, and I’m not certain if there’s another equivalent product for less money. Believe...
Lots of folks use Seafoam, but you could probably get by with half or less of the amount you’re using.
Black cherry
Not you. Lol. Everybody else, for not having a 500 yet.:D
If anyone’s interested, the dealer has another 500 sitting on the shelf. I don’t get a break on the price, I believe he’s at $1309 with a 20 or 24...
Bring biscuits and gravy. And some beer
Slackers..... Rope [ATTACH]
Looks like sugar maple to me