A multitude of different bars and chains can be run on each saw though. It’s best to look at your own and identify which one you have. Or take it...
That fuel line may not be available anymore. It was made for a smaller hole going into the tank. What guys have been doing for quite a few years...
Pretty sure they were all German made back then. Your tank vent or a fuel filter might be bad or the screen inside the carburetor may have picked...
Smaller cylinder is going to force the pump into low range earlier, probably negating most of the gained speed. Might better put a bigger pump on it
572 will cut similar to your 046.
I can hook ya up lol
Joe P I just ordered two more from my dealer. $30.99 plus tax. If your dealer comes close to that, that’s what I would do. If not, I will gladly...
I would check your local dealer first. With the size of the box that the wrap handle comes in, shipping would be nearly as much as the kit. I sold...
That poor poor 461..
I actually had a kit in stock here. Had I known Joe wanted it, I would have installed it for him so it was ready to rock
I use a 94cc splitter for green Elm from now on
It works perfectly. It’s an OEM kit meant for this saw
Your dealer may be cheaper yet. I got them from mine a year ago for $30 per kit You can also try this number with no spaces 579504001 [ATTACH]
The kit includes the full wrap handle, large dogs, larger clutch cover and roller chain catcher along with hardware to secure it. Make sure it’s...
Correct. That cover is not made for using an outside dog. There is a wider West Coast clutch cover kit that is. I’m not saying that carving some...
Flip the outer over so it matches the inner and it’ll work
This^
Dog goes outside the clutch cover. But they won’t fit the captive nut cover. The kit from husky is/was only $30 for the full wrap, big dogs, and...
Little late, but......quite fitting for the times :D [ATTACH]
Dibz on the digital angle finder and that roll of clear packing tape