572 has an inboard clutch. The hole in the crank doesn’t go through to the bearing like on saws with an outboard clutch. Joe P I greased it...
Get well soon, Randy’s back, (on those first 2) 359 is a good one
Good deal that you found it. I wouldn’t replace the oiler worm if it’s not bad. Inspect it for burrs on the plastic threads
Rope [MEDIA]
I think your chain is stretched out or the rim sprocket is worn
These remind me of da Porcupine Press
The main correlation with the 162SE is the cylinder. They were both 48mm bore and closed port, the 625 is 48mm open port like the Husky 61, and...
Your chain is probably hitting the chain catcher or the plate behind the bar. Flip the saw over and rotate the chain by hand and you might see...
There’s no pressure coming down the hill as the pump has to push the cooler water back uphill also. If anything it’s more difficult than if the...
On a different site, he unethically traded some modified parts with some Chinese parts and failed to return the good ones with the saw. Several...
No cost. I believe I still have your address, I’ll send a loop one day next week
Lastmohecken I meant no disrespect to you or what you’ve tried on your chain. I was only trying to make sure you knew how to do it properly so...
The wide side of the file should be under the top plate, and the short side of the file needs to file the side plate. That corner of the file...
Barcroftb
That makes complete sense. I know he’s been over on OPE for the last little while
Yep. That was at my get together a couple years ago. That 500 was the first one I ported, and belongs to dall. I believe I have ported about a...
Gonna see yours Saturday or Sunday
lol yep
The 500 can be lugged down much more than a 562 or 462 though. It doesn’t really shine until it gets a 28” bar on it.
Yep that’s true. In order to do that most folks would need to educate themselves as to what’s available that might do a better job for their style...